You're simply the best! I instructed eight other agents months before you, you found a buyer in one week and we completed in six!

Mr Sutton, Hertfordshire
Agent Details
Taylors
12-13 St. Clements Street
Oxford
Oxfordshire
OX4 1AB
01865 575 049; 01865 575 349
Energy Performance Certificates

Oxford, OX1

2 Bedroom Flat For Sale

Estimate your mortgage payments
Arrange Viewing
Sold subject to contract
  • Floorplan 1
  • Energy Performance Certificate (PDF)PDF Icon

2 Bedroom Flat, Egrove Close, Oxford, OX1 4XU

Property Description

SHARED OWNERSHIP. Situated just to the right of the development, the property is within a small block of flats on the ground floor. The property comprises of a spacious lounge/dining area with separate kitchen. French doors open out onto it's own private patio area. There are two double bedrooms within the property, one being even bigger than the other. Both the rooms have large windows allowing lots of light even on the dullest of days. A family bathroom along with storage cupboards complete the property. The property also benefits from allocated parking as well as no onward chain.

Shared ownership on 40% share with montly rentaly payments for the remaining 60%.

Option to buy the 100% share at 305,000

Rent: 488.22

Service charge: 102.83

Total rent per month: 591.05

Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate

  • Bedroom 2.66m x 4.85m

  • Kitchen 3.31m x 2.13m

  • Reception Room 4.61m x 4.85m

  • Bathroom 1.79m x 2.36m

  • Master Bedroom 2.88m x 4.85m

  • Guide Price £120,000
  • 2 Bedroom Flat For Sale

    Oxford, OX1

Estimate your monthly mortgage payments for

Oxford, OX1 Guide Price £120,000 Approximate monthly repayment
Deposit amount
Interest rate
Repayment term
£
%
years
Countrywide Mortgage Services can help you

Live chat opening hours are 9am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday

*

Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria. That's why it's important that you speak to one of our Mortgage and Protection Consultants from Countrywide Mortgage Services. They will be able to give you information, talk you though your mortgage and protection needs and find the best products for you, using a wide range of lenders and its insurance partners.

Our website uses cookies so that we can provide a better service. Continue to use the site as normal if you’re happy with this, or find out how to manage cookies.
x